Thursday, December 5, 2013

A repeating pattern



 
Jacket/skirt-thrifted
blouse- JCPenney
boots- shoes.com
necklace/earrings- Sears
Worn Nov. 26, 2013
 
Sometimes I get a certain color or color family stuck in my mind and I will wear it all week. I wore jewel tones two days in a row last week. I was trying to take advantage of the cooler weather and wear my velvet blazer and "new" skirt while I could. This is an Ann Klein skirt that I picked up from our local thrift store for $2.50! It's silky and flowy and I fell in love. It also helped out that I knew I already had these other pieces in my closet that matched. Otherwise I may not have purchased such a unique piece. The necklace was an afterthought and even a piece I was beginning to regret buying but it works with this outfit so I'll keep it.
 
Linking up here: