Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Polka Dots


 
Cardigan- Gap (similar); shirt- TJMaxx (similar);
skirt- JCPenney; belt- thrifted;
shoes- TJMaxx (similar); (similar) (similar);necklace/earrings- Sears
Worn April 1, 2012
 
Maxing out the TJMaxx items here. But I do love my occasional finds there. I don't shop there daily, but when I do, I usually put to good use the things I buy.
 
This look was inspired by one I have pinned. I have more white and black polka dot looks pinned so I'm sure I'll put this blouse to good use.

Interested in or following the Paleo lifestyle? We changed our diet about  four months ago and love the results! We feel so much better and eat much healthier. For the remainder of the week, you can get 5 Paleo/primal ebooks for $7.40! That's an amazing deal. Check it out HERE. (I earn a commission for each sale as an affiliate for bundle of the week. I've loved the books I've purchased from each week's bundle.)

  BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

Linking up here: