Friday, March 3, 2017

Plaid dress and puffer vest






Dress- Macy's  option  option  option with ruffle
vest- Old Navy  option  option
booties- JCPenney  option  option  option
necklace- JCrew Factory  option  option
earrings- JCP  option  option
 
I'm beginning to think that plaid and puffers go together now like peanut butter and jelly. It's become a common accepted pairing in the fashion world. So, it made perfect sense to throw this vest on with my plaid dress that I purchased last year. I really meant to wear it more this past winter, but with warmer than usual temps, it just didn't make it out of the closet. It's great on it's own, but I usually like to add some layering to make it truly a new or different outfit, and the weather hasn't allowed for many layers.
 
Hope you have had a great week. Happy Friday!
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: