Friday, January 27, 2017

Pink blush and olive with a pop of mustard

 


 
tee- JCPenney  option  option  option
vest- Old Navy  option  option  option
jeans- Old Navy   option  option
necklace (old) option  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option   option  option
lips- Bobbi Brown desert plum
 
 
Happy Friday! We finally made! And it's the last Friday of January. How is that, already?
 
This fun color combination is a result of one of the prompts for Audrey's Putting Me Together Winter Style challenge. I've had blush and olive in my mind as a color combo, but I would have never thought to add the mustard. The challenge outfit has a scarf as the accessory, but it's been a warm winter here in the South. So for my southern friends, if you see an outfit with a color scheme you like, remember you can always switch scarves for necklaces, etc. Make it work for you.
 
Are you following me on Instagram? I'd love to have you follow.
 
Linking up here: