Thursday, December 15, 2016

Interjecting color





Cardigan- Tommy Hilfiger via Poshmark  option  option
blouse- thrifted  option  option
pants- Loft
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option  option 
bracelet-Charmed Stacks  option
necklace- via Poshmark  option
earrings- old  option   option
 
I know that I said yesterday that I had been wearing a lot of greys but I did interject some color one day recently. I love a pop of color like this pink against an otherwise neutral outfit. Sometimes you just need to brighten up a day.
 
Are you still shopping for gifts or have you wrapped it up? If you still need ideas, then check out my gift guides page. I also suggest a pair of timeless 14K gold hoops for a lady of any age. I've had mine for around 20 years now and I reach for them over and over, especially when I'm wearing a statement necklace and just need a simple earring.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: