Monday, October 31, 2016

Long sweater vest





Hat- Old Navy  option  option  option
sweater vest - Nordstrom  option  option  option  option
necklace- Loft  option
bracelet- Alex and Ani  option
 
This blouse, sweater vest and the booties are some of my Nsale purchases. The blouse and vest are pretty much sold out now, but I've tried to find some similar items. I love the slight boho feel to this outfit. I think I'm going to be wearing this vest a lot during the fall and winter. We have mild winters so I can layer this and feel cozy vibes without being too warm. If you've been looking for a trendy item to add to your fall wardrobe, I'd recommend a long sweater vest.
 
Are you ready for tonight? We dress up and have other adults and kids who dress up in theme to hand out candy at our house. We are having an evil carnival theme this year. 50-100 kids and adults usually pass through our driveway each year, but who knows, maybe not this year. They have to walk through a clown's mouth to get in and some people are pretty scared of clowns. Ha!
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: