Monday, October 17, 2016

Burgundy booties





Scarf- Loft option option  option 
cardigan- Belk  option  option  option
tee- Loft  similar
boots- Nordstrom  option    option    option
bracelet- Kendra Scott
 
Good morning! After a week of scrubbing, cleaning, and doing some preventative maintenance, our home is back to normal. Our normal at least. It is a lot more functionable than last week, so I'll take it.
 
Our temps started cooling off in the mornings and evenings so that had me itching to break out a scarf. It's still too hot to wear something like this all day, but I just had to style this fun pom pom tassel scarf anyway. It's really soft and light. This exact one has sold out but Loft now has a striped tassel scarf and a tasseled leopard one I'd love to have in my collection.  It was also high time to bust out these burgundy booties. I added these to my closet during the NSale. Now I just need a leopard pair (#firstworldproblems) . These are soft and comfy and definitely worth having.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: