Monday, August 8, 2016

Print dress




Dress- (old)  option  option  option   option
shoes- Target  option  option  option
necklace- Kendra Scott
bracelets- made by me  option  option   option
 
A "go to" easy one piece dress is something I think everyone should have in their closet. I don't wear dresses much but there are some days when I just can't even think in the mornings and a piece like this helps me get out the door quickly. It can be dressed up or down based on shoe choice and accessories. A dress like this can also be changed with the addition of a jacket or blazer and tights and boots for winter.
 
Did you have a good weekend? I did some much needed house cleaning and made some more bracelets. I've got to have that balance of chores and creative time to keep me sane.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: