Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Print shorts and bright top






top- Belks   option     option   option
shorts- Loft  option  option
bracelets- handmade by me  option  option
necklace- handmade by me  option  option  option
 
 
 
I know we've all been going crazy over the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and fall items, but summer is definitely not over. We've got two or three more months to wear shorts here, and most of you have at least a good 4-6 weeks of shorts weather left, so here's a shorts outfit for you. You should definitely have a printed pair in your closet (love this gingham pair). There are lots of fun shorts and summer items going on sale and clearance now.
 
 A printed pair of shorts can add interest to your summer wardrobe. I've paired mine with a bright top ( I did something similar last year here and here) and some bright jewelry.
 
I caved into peer pressure after seeing these shoes on other bloggers and on Instagram and bought a pair. I did wait until they were on sale. I can't find them online, but check your local Target. Once I gave in, I started wearing them on heavy rotation. You will be seeing a good bit of them in future posts.

Did you catch my Nordstrom sale purchases review?  I gave a run down of what I bought, what I'm keeping and what I'm returning on Saturday.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: