Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Lots of color

 
 
 
Shirt- JCrew factory  option option
skirt- The Limited  option  option  option
shoes- Life Stride   option   option  option
necklace- JCPenney  option
tote-   Old Navy     option   option
watch- Fossil  option
bracelet- Forever 21  option
 
I have been wanting to wear this blouse with this skirt ever since I bought the blouse, but somehow keep overlooking it. It's also been a weird time at work where skirts just wouldn't be appropriate so it's been a while since I've worn a skirt for work. The opportunity finally presented itself last week, so I took it. Lot of color going on here, and speaking of color, how cute are these shoes? Could you pull off a color blocked pump?
 
Since I have so much color and a bold print going on, I kept the accessories simple- gold tassel necklace and a thin arrow bracelet.
 
Linking up here: