Monday, May 30, 2016

Dot and stripes



 


Blazer- Lord and Taylor-old  option  option option
blouse- The Limited (sold out)   option   option   option
pants- Loft
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
necklace- Poshmark  option  option
 
I last wore this blouse with all black. This time I mixed it up with a white blazer and striped pumps. I was going to throw a little print in with a leopard pendant necklace, but I could not find my necklace. I've since located it but I had to go with what I could find quickly to get out the door that day.
 
 Do you have those moments where you have planned an outfit in your head and then can't find the pieces?
 
If you are able to be off work to celebrate today, I hope you enjoy yourself, but let's all remember why we have this day. I'm grateful to those who sacrificed their lives for my freedom.
 
Have you been shopping the Nordstorm half yearly sale? I've ordered this striped knot tee in two colors. I'll let you know what I think when it gets here. See my under $25 and under $50 picks here.
 
Linking up here: