Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Colored skirts




Cardigan- Gap- thrifted  option  option  option
blouse- thrifted   option  option  option
skirt- Nordstrom  option  option   option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option   option
bracelets- JCP/ Forever 21   option  option  option
necklace- JCP  option  option
worn Nov. 18, 2015
 
I have a few colored pencil skirts in my collection, and I highly recommend you add one or two, especially if you have to dress for a professional business environment. There would be nothing wrong with wearing this top and cardigan with a black pencil skirt or a grey one, but it would be kind of flat and boring. A pop of color adds a little interest and still keeps it work appropriate.
 
I've also added this pair of wedge pumps to my closet. They are replacing my regular pointed toe pumps that have seen too much wear. I've considered the wedge pump before but haven't found the right pair until now. I tend to have decent luck with Franco Sarto, especially at TJMaxx . Sometimes boots in this brand fail me as far as fit, but other shoes seem to fit well and be comfortable for me.

How is it Dec. 2?? That's only 23 more days til Christmas. If you need some help with the shopping, be sure to check out my gift guides:

For the Hostess
For the workout warrior ( him and her)
For the Homebody

Linking up here: