Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Comfortably cute




tee- Target  option  option  option
jeans- Loft  option  option  option
scarf- Forever 21  option  option  option
shoes- Forever 21  option  option  option
earrings- Limited similar 
worn Oct. 14, 2015
 
This is just really a jeans and tee outfit. But there's something about adding a scarf and fun shoes that makes you feel cute. My inspiration for this comes once again from Bridgette RaesThis post on how to wear Keds reminded me of my striped tee, anchor scarf, and red shoes. I've worn the shoes and scarf together before but I had not thought about pairing them with this tee.
 
I know it looks a little summery but it's still warm in places and I was visiting the Cape Henry lighthouse when I wore this, so the nautical approach seemed appropriate and I was glad for the weather to allow me to wear this. And as is typical, just a few days later the temps dropped, so you'll be seeing tall boot outfits soon.  The cooler temps are supposed to hold out for about three days, then we'll be back in the 80s. 
 
Linking here: