Thursday, September 24, 2015

Yay or Nay?




Blazer- Forever 21   option  option  option
blouse- Nordstrom
pants- Belk  option  option
belt- thrifted  option
shoes- Belk  option  option  option
worn Sept. 17, 2015

I'm on the fence about whether or not I like these shoes with this outfit. I saw an outfit online pairing light colored beige shoes with grey pants and I liked it. I don't hate it in these pics but I was really self conscious of this all day and felt like my shoes didn't go with my outfit. So what do you say?  Yay or nay?

Believe it or not, this blazer is the same one from this post. The off color is the result of really crappy lighting and only five minutes of time to snap photos. I took them in the morning because I knew it would be dark when I returned that evening. What a difference lighting makes! The top is one of my Nordstrom anniversary sale purchases. This is the first time I've worn it. I've been holding out those purchases for closer to fall. Speaking of fall, it rolled in here with a low of 72 and a high of 80. At least it's not 90+, but it makes for creative fall dressing. No scarves or heavy layers yet.

Linking up here: