Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Graphic tee and boyfriends



 
Tee- JCrew  option  option  option
jeans- Loft  option
shoes- Forever 21  option  option  option
earrings- Target  option  option  option
Worn May 10, 2015
 
I can't think of anything more comfortable (for going out of the house) than boyfriend jeans and a tee. I resisted this type of jeans for a long time because of the distressing and I had a hard time with fit, but once I got over the distressing and found this fit from Loft, I fell in love. Over the past year, these have become a favorite. Add a pair of cute shoes and you even look like you put some effort into getting dressed.
 
I wore this tee last fall with a cardigan, jeans and sneakers.
 
 
 
And I've also worn it with a skirt.
 
 
 
I'm not much into plain tee shirts but I love a good graphic tee.
 
Linking here: