Monday, March 9, 2015

A vested interest


 
Vest- old  option option
turtleneck- Old Navy
boots- Shoes.com  option option
necklace- Groopdealz  option
worn March 7, 2015
 
That's probably a cheesy post title, but I'm a little short on time. Why does losing that one hour make you feel like you lost a week and are suddenly behind? Actually, the time change was good for us. It was over 70 yesterday afternoon and we got lots of yard work done. We are ready for spring and ready for everything to blossom. But yard work meant no blog post until this morning so here I am rushing to get this up.

It was not quite as warm Saturday so I wore this on an outing. I've actually worn a version of the top/vest a couple of times and just haven't managed to get photos.

Other ways I've worn this vest:

 
 
 
 
 

Linking up here: