Friday, January 30, 2015

Stripes and pinstripes



 
Sweater- Old Navy
turtleneck- Old Navy option   option
trousers- TJMaxx  option
booties- Sears option  option  option
earrings- option  option
Worn Jan. 25, 2015
 
I'm late posting today because I've been busy with a big personal project. I think I keep alluding to this and I promise I'll tell all as soon as I can. As for this outfit, I've seen this sweater and turtleneck on way too many bloggers so I caved back during Black Friday and ordered these pieces with some rewards. For the longest time, I did not need many sweaters but the past couple of winters, this one included, have seemed colder and I need sweaters! Maybe it's because I'm getting older.
 
I wore this to church Sunday. I didn't want to go in jeans (but sometimes do) so I thought denim trousers would be a slight step up. They have a subtle pinstripe in them so stripes and pinstripes it is.

Linking up here: