Monday, October 6, 2014

Pop of burgundy




 
Blazer/pants- Loft similar
blouse- JCPenney  similar   option  option
shoes- Target  option  option
necklace- Loft
worn Oct. 1, 2014
 
I love the neutral looks we are seeing everywhere this fall. I started out October with a strictly business look in neutrals and added a pop of fall color. I mentioned that I had considered a capsule wardrobe for ninety days but I couldn't narrow down my choices. Had I gone forward with it, these pieces would have been part of it and I'm sure you will be seeing them again. For a long time, I've not utilized the white button up but now I'm being drawn to it over and over again. Maybe it will finally get some use and become that "wardrobe item every woman should have" for me.
 
Below are ways I wore this suit last fall/winter:


Linking up here: