Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Plaid




 
Shirt- JCrew factory option  option  option
jeans- Loft
necklace- JCrew factory
worn Oct. 15, 2014
 
It finally cooled off last week after we came home from our trip, so I was able to wear jeans again and my new plaid shirt. I have four other plaid shirts, but they are all flannel and it's still too hot for that. I have been on the lookout for a plaid that is not flannel. I finally scooped this one up from JCrew Factory during a sale. Really, what do I buy that's not on sale? Very little of anything in the clothing and jewelry department. I will admit I did pay full price for these booties, but I had rewards certificates so my out of pocket expense was a whole $9. These booties have been all over blogland and I'm sure that over the years I will get my money's worth out of them, even at their full cost.

Linking up here: