Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The "to wear" list


 
Blouse- Loft (old)  option  option
jeans- Loft  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
watch- Fossil  similar
bracelet- Target  option  option
 
Some version of white jeans and my olive top has been on my "to wear" list ever since I pinned this outfit. (Do you have a "to wear" list? You know, all those pins and outfits you've come up with but need to appropriate time or occasion to wear? This happens to me a lot with casual attire since I spend so much time in work wear.)

I was glad that these pieces are in my 30x30 remix and that this finally came together. I also think the olive top is a great way to take white jeans into fall, escpecially in our climate where it doesn't really feel like fall. Speaking of fall- Happy Fall!

Linking up here: