Friday, September 26, 2014

Mustard and wine and a cheat




Blazer- Ross  option  option  option
shirt- TJMaxx  option
pants- Loft  option  option  option
shoes- DSW  option  option  option
necklace- Loft  option

Happy Friday! Even though I've had a couple of days off work this week, I'm glad it's Friday. It's been a long week and those days off were not really vacation days, just personal business.
 
Today I'm pairing the mustard and wine/burgundy/oxblood pants with leopard and gray. And I'm cheating on the 30x30. This blazer isn't part of the mix. It almost made it into the choices but I decided on the darker gray blazer to have a matching suit option for work. However, I think this blazer works best with this outfit and fits the look I wanted. But to keep you updated with true outfits from the 30x30 mix, below is a shot of the outfit with the black blazer from the mix. Works, but I like the grey better.
 

Linking up here: