Thursday, June 5, 2014

Weekend getaway


 
tank-(old) JCPenney option option splurge
vest-(old) JCPenney option option
skirt- Old Navy option
sandals- Target option option
sunnies- TJMaxx option
purse-Kenneth Cole Reaction via Tuesday Morning option
bracelet- JCPenney
watch- Fossil similar
 
This is a bit different than what you normally see from me. I wore this outfit on a weekend getaway during which we went to a location just to take pictures and practice up on our photography skills. The hubby took these photos. People photos are not his strongest point and he is not going to spend a lot of time taking "outfit" photos, so I take what I can get. He was more interested in the windows on the building and the texture of the tree. Excuse me, this isn't about a tree. I love him anyway.

Linking up here:



Manic Monday* Monday Mingle