Friday, February 14, 2014

Two pieces- two ways and style swap

It's Friday! Woo hoo! and that means another edition of Style Swap.  This week I chose to create my own version of Southern Curls and Pearls polka dot top and sweater outfit. I had previously pinned this with two pieces from my closet in mind. They are not the exact pieces she is wearing but close. My yellow sweater had not seen any love this year, and since we are itching for spring and I love navy and yellow, this was perfect.

 
Left: Southern Curls and Pearls  Right: My version


I also took these two pieces and made two looks: one for work and one for play.


 
Blazer/pants- Limited
Top- JCrew Factory similar
sweater- Talbots thrifted similar
shoes- Belks/ Ann Klein
Worn Feb. 12, 2014

 
I don't have any statement earrings but went for the bling in my necklace.
 
For a more casual look to wear to Wednesday night pot luck, I switched out the suit for jeans and booties. Yes, your work wardrobe can work for casual and weekends too.
 


Thanks for stopping by. I'll be linking up here:


My New Favorite Oufit