Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New from old


 
Chambray shirt- Old Navy; similar similar
sweater- old- Belks similar
pants- thrifted similar
shoes- TJMaxx
Worn Jan. 5, 2014
 
This sweater is really old and only gets worn a couple of times per year but I can't seem to part with it. So I challenged myself to find a new way to wear it. In the past it had been worn the same way every time as if that one outfit was some uniform. (The only view I have of the old version is in this winter wrap up post.) Ugh. I hate that I had those days and so glad I learned about remixing. All I really did was change out a brown shirt for a chambray shirt. The pants are esentially the same as the old ones, but the old ones were too large after the weight loss. Just switching out the shirt makes a fresh new look.

Sharing here: