Tuesday, October 23, 2012

On vacation




shirt-old (Chadwicks); tank- Old Navy; shorts- TJMaxx
shoes- Payless
Worn Oct. 5, 2012
 
We took a vacation a couple of weeks ago and I got the hubby to take these photos on the deck of the Corolla Inn, Corolla, NC. It was a little breezy, but you still get the gist of the outfit- shorts, a gingham shirt, tank, and comfy shoes for sightseeing. This shirt is the first thing I thought of pairing with these shorts when I bought them. I've learned to mentally go through my closet and decide if I have other pieces to work with an item before a purchase.
 
Sorry I've been a little amiss with posting lately. We've been catching up from our trip away and getting ready for Halloween. It's a big event at our house so we've been busy building props and decorating.