Monday, January 23, 2017

How to wear blush




 
 
Blazer- Limited  option  option  option  option
blouse- Loft  option  option  option
pants- Loft  option  option
necklace- old-  option  option  option
shoes- Payless   option  option  option
 
Wow, what a weekend. That's all I'm going to say. I really hope our country can settle down and move forward. Whether you are a Trump fan or not, we have four years. Accept it, pray for him and our country, and stop hating each other. I said I was only going to say Wow, but I said a little more.
 
Blush is going to stick around a little while longer. I pulled out my blazer and paired it with navy this time. Pairing it with the dark serious color for a work outfit lets you get in a touch of feminine while still saying you have power and mean business. If soft colors wash you out, pairing it with the darker shades helps keep that from happening as well. I also like the softer touch nude pumps give this as opposed to wearing black or navy shoes.
 
Hope you have a great week!
 
Are you following me on Instagram? Please do. I follow back. (But I also track and unfollow all those who follow just for followers and then unfollow, so don't bother if that's your game.) If you genuinely want to see a little more than you see here on the blog, and want to interact there, then please do follow.
 

 

Linking up here: