Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Monday




Blazer- Forever 21 (old) option  option  option
blouse- thrifted  option  option  option
pants-Loft
shoes- Payless  option   option   option
necklace- Poshmark   option  option
earrings - gift
 
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. We had company this weekend. Our niece and four-year-old great-niece came to visit. We spent Saturday visiting the Sea Turtle Center, painting at Color Me Happy ( a paint your own pottery or canvas shop) and visiting a wild life refuge. We saw alligators, ducks, and a raccoon. This four-year-old is pretty quite and tame but keeping up with her can still wear you out.
 
I wore this outfit to work last week. I've had a similar version pinned forever, but was lacking the coral pumps. I picked these up a couple of months ago but have held out until spring to wear them. I think they are going to be a fun addition to the closet, but a color like this can be intimidating.
 
Linking here: