Monday, January 4, 2016

What to wear with brown pants part two




Cardigan- JCP  similar  option
blouse- JCP similar
pants-JCP option  option
shoes- TJMaxx similar  option
watch - Fossil similar

My original post on what to wear with brown pants generated a lot of views, largely thanks to a link from Inside Out Style. In that post, I'm wearing these pants with a purple cardigan and burgundy shoes. Another color that looks great with brown is a soft blue. I think navy works too, but I really like the softer blues with brown, particularly a color close to Serenity, the Pantone color of the year. I got a jump on that by purchasing this cardigan last year in the fall. One of the colors in the print of this blouse is a soft blue, so I knew this would work perfectly.

I hope your new year is going well. If you are like me, you are going back to work today after a few days off and a slower time, facing a full on busy schedule. Let's just take it one day at a time. It will be Friday before you know it.




 


 
WIWW  * Trendy Wednesday    Style me Weekly    Jersey Girl, Texan Heart