Tuesday, January 5, 2016

It's all her fault




Sleeveless blazer- Banana Republic (sold out)  option  option   option
blouse- (old) JCP
pants- Loft
necklace- Piperlime  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option

I know that many of you are plowing snow right now, so you're probably wondering why I'm in short sleeves. You see, it was 80 degrees everyday from Christmas to New Years and I wore this last week after picking the vest up from the tailor. It was perfect for the weather we were having. If I wear this vest this week, I'll be layering it over a turtleneck since it was 45 degrees this morning and is supposed to be 30 tomorrow.

And who's fault is it anyway? Rachelle at pink sole kept blogging about it this vest and the last time she did I noticed it was on major sale. It's one of those pieces I admire for a while yet it intimidates me as to how to style it, so I definitely won't pay full price for it. I ended up getting it for $7.41 after discounts and rewards, and even with a trip to a tailor (it runs large and sizes were limited by the time I made up my mind)  it's only a $17.41 investment. Rachelle also gave lots of ways to style it, so I took the plunge. If I can get past being intimidated, I know it will be a great work piece, because I pretty much have to wear an outer garment most days and sleeveless is much cooler.

Linking up here: