Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Marsala




Blazer/ pants- Sears (old) option 
top- Calvin Klein  via TJMaxx  option  option
shoes- Target option  option  option
necklace- made by me  option
purse- TJMaxx  option option
worn Oct. 28, 2015
 
I certainly wore a lot of marsala/oxblood/burgundy last month, and I'm not apologizing for it. I couldn't help but get this patterned top when I saw the colors. I know I wore these shoes at least three times in close proximity. Again, no apologies. When I love it, it wear it.
 
So a week of daylight savings time has passed. It is totally wrecking my ability to take outfit photos. I have only managed to adjust my schedule once to be able to take photos before I leave in the morning. When I get home, it's dark. I did a little photo shoot last Saturday to catch up with what I wore last week, but I won't be able to do that every Saturday. How do you deal with the time change?
 
Linking up here: