Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Summer work wear





 
Blazer- Lord and Taylor  option  option   option
blouse- thrifted   option   option   option
pants- TJMaxx  option  option   option
belt- thrifted   option  option
necklace- Our World boutique  option   option  option
shoes- Payless   option   option   option
worn July 30, 2015
 
The easiest way to make your work attire feel like summer is to add a white blazer and or bright colors. I did both with this outfit. I was inspired by this outfit I found on pinterest. I made it more work appropriate for me by replacing jeans with trousers and went with a smaller statement necklace. Notice my belt? Remember I'm trying to change up my belts and not wear the same black or brown belt every day. I had gotten in a rut there. I was happy to find this metallic number along with another belt at the thrift store for $1.07.
 
Linking up here:

Fashionably Employed* * Mix It Mondays*