Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Event attire



 
Top- JCPenney -old  option       option
pants- Gap  option  option
shoes- Kenneth Cole Reaction/TJMaxx  option  option
necklace- Piperlime  option option 
worn June 20, 205
 
What do you wear to a movie showing/reception when you are the event photographer? You need to be comfortable, able to be on your feet for a few hours, and able to move. You need to blend in with guests and still look professional. This is what I wore to an event we photographed recently. Oh yeah, I'm finally letting the cat out of the bag- my husband and I started a photography business this year. We are still learning. Don't judge our work by my blog photos. I take these myself with a tripod and remote and I'm still mastering that. I do much better work when I'm behind the camera. If you're interested, our website is here.

Linking up here: