Friday, May 1, 2015

Raining on my parade



 
Jacket- Sears (old)  option
blouse- Loft via Poshmark   option  option  option
pants- Loft
necklace- gift
shoes- Payless   option  option
Worn April 28, 2015
 
I try not to complain, especially not here, but life is raining on my parade right now. I'm not going into great detail but I'm beating myself up over something I feel like I could have done better last week. I know that the experience will ultimately be good and this is how we learn, but I'm having a frustrating and painful learning curve right now.
 
And it rained (literally) the first couple of days this week, but I didn't let it stop the outfit pics. I picked up my favorite butterfly umbrella that was a perfect backdrop to this butterfly top and went to work in the drizzle.  I threw this blazer in the mix of the capsule because I really needed to challenge myself to wear it in ways differently than I had been. I've always gone to brown with it, but I'm loving it with this top.
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
 
Linking here: