Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Coral cardigan and booties



 
Cardigan- Gap  option  option  splurge
top- Banana Republic  option option
pants- Belks option
booties- TJMaxx  option
necklace- online boutique  option option
worn Dec. 18, 2014
 
I've been wearing these booties a lot lately and I'm not apologizing for it. They are a great choice for a winter dress shoe. Kind of like a winter pump, just warmer. They are great with skirt or pants.
 
This outfit was inspired by  A Lovely Little Wardrobe. I love it when I find inspiration from real ladies who post real outfits that fit my lifestyle. Is is just me or do you sometimes look at some style bloggers and wonder if and where they really wear the outfits they blog?! If they do, kudos to them. I'm just a small town southern girl with basic pieces.
 
Linking up here: