Monday, November 10, 2014

Mustard cardigan 4 ways



 
Cardigan- Tillys (old)  option option
blouse- (old) option
pants-thrifted  option
booties- TJMaxx option option
earrings- gift option
necklace- vintage
worn Nov. 7, 2014
 
 
Back to work, back to work. Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was not as productive as it should have been, but I made some progress on some chores and did a couple of fun things. And today was easier to face as a Monday because tomorrow is a holiday!
 
I fell in love with a mustard cardigan a couple of years ago and went to great lengths to find one. It was one of those items that was sold out by the time I decided to purchase one. However, I found one and still love it. Below are three other ways I've worn it.
You might also want to take a peek back at four ways I've worn a purple cardigan.

 
Linking up here: