Thursday, April 24, 2014

A little lemon






Blazer/pants- JCPenney option option
option blouse- Loft
scarf- Cato option option
shoes- Lifestride via TJMaxx option
Worn April 17, 2014
 
I've been trying to add a few pastels and spring pieces to my wardrobe. I've never had much of  Spring wardrobe, just lots of year round pieces. We tend to skip spring here anyway and go straight to summer. One of my new additions is this Loft shirt. I was afraid I might be too washed out with the shirt and suit so I added the scarf. I like it, but it's not my everday look.
 
I'm now questioning the black belt and shoes. Black seems to clash a little. I picked them more for comfort based on the work I had to to that day, but if I had a more relaxed day, I'd go for a different pair. But I'm curious- what color shoes would you pair with it? I'd love to know in the comments or for you to leave links to some suggestions.
 
Linking here: