Wednesday, October 2, 2013

7X7 remix


I decided to take the 7x7 remix challenge hosted by Plane Pretty and others. Basically you choose 7 items and create seven different outfits. Thankfully shoes and accessories did not count. Here are the seven items I chose:


1- Blue gingham shirt- Lauren/Ralph Lauren- thrifted (similar)
2- Jones New York striped/floral shirt- Amazon (option)
3- striped tshirt- Loft (similar)
4- Levi's skinny jeans
5- Black dress pants
6- Cobalt blazer- Forever 21-(similar)
7- Green skirt- Limited (similar)

Here are my seven outfits:

 
 


 
 
Shoes-Payless
Necklace- Groopdealz/ Apple of My Eye
 
 
 
Scarf- Old Navy; shoes- Target
 
 
 
 
 
Necklace- Sassy Steals
 
 
Shoes- Old Navy
 
 
Shoes- TJMaxx
 
Oh my! I can really tell how much weight I've lost looking at this last picture. It was taken last year when I first purchased this skirt. I had to have the skirt taken in recently!
 
Also linking up here: