Monday, September 9, 2013

Classic red, white and black



 
Blazer- Belk(similar); blouse- Macy's;
pants- JCPenney; shoes- top-Belk; bottom-Ross
necklace- Groupdealz
Worn July 10, 2013
 
Classic red, white and black will always go together, especially when both your high school and college team colors are red and black. The top look was for work and the bottom was for a week night church service.
 
I bought the blazer a few years ago on clearance. I didn't really have any specific way to wear it in mind, it was just cheap. I caution against those purchases because even a good deal is money wasted if you don't wear it, but this one has proved to be a good investment. I do tend to stay with red, white, black and grey when I wear it because I need to cuff it due to the sleeve lengthand the sleeves are lined with a black and white stripe. Should I get over this and wear it outside that color family?

Linking up here: