Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One top- four ways






I'm a little late with my post for One piece Many ways but as soon as Audrey announced it I knew I wanted to participate. Since starting this little blog, I've mixed and remixed and remixed. That's one of the reasons I started this. My outfits before were boring little "uniforms" of one suit with one shirt for work and rarely worn any other way. Remixing back then was maybe wearing a different shirt with a suit. BORING!

I don't buy lots of clothes by some standards (but I'll admit my closet is overflowing) so remixing is critical to me not getting bored with my attire.

Here's how I've worn a striped sweater from Forever 21 (similar here).



Here a closer look at each outfit with links to the details:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Linking up with
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. If you're new here, please follow me at bloglovin' or on Pinterest.