Tuesday, April 18, 2017

How to wear a sleeveless trench








Trench- Tommy Hilfiger via Poshmark  option  option
blouse- JCrew Factory
pants- Loft  option 
scarf- Loft  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option  option
earrings- Kendra Scott
 
I've styled my sleeveless trench in the past mostly with skirts- HERE and HERE, but it's a really versatile piece that you can style with most anything. Penny Pincher Fashion styles one with black jeans  and 9 to 5 Chic styles it with white jeans.
 
 I recently wore my sleeveless trench with these pants that make a weekly appearance. I added a little more interest with a scarf. I wasn't in the mood for a scarf around my neck so I folded it and placed it under my collar and let it hang down with the lapels of the trench.  How do you add interest to your outfits?
 
Linking up here: