Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Olive and blue





 

 
 

jeans- Loft
boots- Lifestride/ shoes.com  option  option  option
necklace- Target (old)  option  option  option
 
I know you have heard me complaining about not having a winter and here I am in a sweater and boots. On the day that I wore this, it was a cool morning but afternoon temps hit above 70 and I was sweating by the time I finished running errands. It was nice to pull out these black riding boots as I have favored my cognac boots when I had a chance to wear tall boots.
 
Have you ever paired olive with mint, turquoise or other blues? I love the contrast of this necklace with this sweater. This sweater was a late purchase and is now sold out. I snagged it on sale, but it's not available so I linked up some other versions of a mock neck sweater that would carry you into spring.
 
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: