Friday, March 17, 2017

Blush and grey and lace





Blazer- Limited  option  option  option
Blouse- JCP  option  option  option  option
pants- Belk  option  option  option
necklace- vintage  option  option
earrings- Sears  option  option
shoes- Payless  option
 
Are you sick of blush yet? No, me either. I realized that my black lace top has been ignored for a while, so I pulled it out to wear with another blush and grey look.
 
So glad it's Friday. This time change has made it difficult for me to go to sleep at night when I should, so I'm dragging.  Hope you have a great weekend.
 
Sorry I don't have any green for you today. I totally didn't plan for that. I will be wearing it, but I haven't worn anything ahead of time to share with you. Check out these posts for some green inspiration: greenery, green pencil skirt ten ways, or mint and navy.
Follow me on  Bloglovin
Linking up here: