Wednesday, February 22, 2017

How to wear florals in the winter




Blouse- Belk  option  option  option
vest- old  option  option  option  option
pants- Loft
shoes- TJMaxx   option  option  option  option
necklace- Lulus  option  option
bracelet- Kendra Scott

Confused? I found this outfit buried in my photos and the photos are before my last two haircuts. I've been getting my hair cut shorter and shorter and slightly different the last 6-9 weeks. I skipped around on some outfits so I could post some Valentine's relevant content and almost forgot about this outfit.

 I wore this to work back in January. The key to wearing floral in the winter and not looking like you are too eager for spring is to ground your florals with black or a dark color. This also keeps florals office appropriate. Sometimes floral prints don't look office appropriate or don't look serious enough but one bold print grounded by dark solids usually works.

How do you wear florals in the winter?


Follow me on Instagram

Linking up here: