Monday, February 13, 2017

Feather necklace

 


Blazer - TJMaxx  option  option
sweater- JCPenney  option  option
pants- Loft
necklace- Nordstrom  option
boots- TJMaxx  option
 
I hope you all had a great weekend. Saturday was a high of 80 but it was nice enough that you could get out and about without sweating. We haven't had much winter and I'm trying not to pout about it and look for the positive that we have.  Being out and about without sweating is a good thing here. We spent the day scouting out new locations for photo sessions for our photography business.  We found some fun new places we did not know of before.  
 
This outfit was inspired by a post by Alison at Get Your Pretty On. I subbed my burgundy blazer for the coat in outfit 3.  I fell in love with the feather necklace (now sold out)  and it was also part of her Winter 2016 challenge, but a bit out of my price range. So what did I do? Found an acceptable "for now" substitute. I will say these feathers are delicate and I don't know how long it will hold up, but it's working for me for now. Sadly, this Topshop version is also sold out now.
 
Have a great week!
 
Follow me on Bloglovin
Linking up here: