Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Print dress and Popsugar Must Have Box

 
Dress- JCPenney   option   option
boots- Naturalizer  option   option
clutch- Forever 21 velvet option  option  option
earrings- old  option
 




 

 
 
 
I saw this dress in JCPenney back in the fall, the fall that we were having that was too hot to wear this at the time. I was there returning or picking up something else and this number caught my eye across the store. I told myself that I didn't need another dress, because I really only wear them on Sundays. But I didn't totally forget about it. How could I? It's a shirtdress style in a great print that I can wear with other pieces and layers or on it's own with a change of accessories for many many wears without getting bored. So when I got a JCPenney gift card for Christmas and saw that it was on clearance for $17 the dress came home with me. I love it paired with the tall heeled boots.
 
And if you are wondering, I got a haircut. I've been trying to get my stylist to go shorter and shorter and I think we are finally on our way. The last cut was the same cut I had just shorter and I was still bored, so we changed it up a little bit and went even shorter. The back is much shorter. I'm trying to leave a little length in the front.
 
I also received the January Popsugar Must Have Box. ( I received it as part of a campaign in exchange for sharing it.) But I don't mind sharing. It's a fun box to get.
 
 
This month's box is full of things to help you renew, refresh, and get healthy. It includes Goldfaden MD skin peel, May Designs desk calendar, Your Hair wrap towel, Manduka yoga towel/mat, Instant Happy Notes, Dean and Deluca peppermint loose tea, and a Glade No 3 free candle.

The candle smells yummy and  I'm looking forward to leaving the hubby some surprise notes with the instant happy notes. That will be fun.  The box is a $190 value and you can get one for $39.95 here.


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: