Monday, December 19, 2016

Long cardigan vest



 
Blouse- Nordstrom  option  option   option
cardigan vest- Nordstrom   option   option   option
jeans- Loft  option  option  option
shoes- Piper Lime (old)    option   option   option
necklace- Kendra Scott
 
I am wearing this same vest/blouse combo again but with different jeans and shoes. I do have other ideas for both the cardigan and blouse, but they just work so well together that I haven't separated them yet. I keep reaching for them in combination. If it's not broken, don't fix it.
 
Hope you have been having a joyous Christmas season. Christmas day is almost here. If you need some last minute ideas for gifts, check out my gift guides.  There are ideas for coworkers, for her, for him, and for the beauty queen.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: