Wednesday, December 28, 2016

How to look festive at the office

 


Blazer- thrifted  option  option
sweater- thrifted similar     option   option
pants- Loft
shoes- Payless  option  option
necklace- JCrew Factory   option   option   option
 
It may not be appropriate in your work environment to go full on  with the holiday looks, colors, and sparkle. But that doesn't mean you can't add a few touches here and there and still look professional. This sweater with its gold metallic woven thread does just that. The little bit of bling on the necklace takes it just a little further.
 
This look would be perfect for a New Year's Eve at work. Thankfully this year it's on the weekend and I can wear whatever I want (which may be pajamas, lol) but if it were on a work a day, I'd wear something like this to the office. In fact, I wore this just before Christmas. I needed a break from red and green, but the gold still gave a little festive touch.
 
How do you add festive touches to your attire?
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: