Monday, December 12, 2016

How to dress up the Grinch





shirt- JCPenney   option   option   option
jeans- Loft
necklace- Nordstrom
bracelet- old  option option
shoes-
Charlotte Russe  option  option  option
 
We had our annual Sunday School class party yesterday. It's an ugly Christmas sweater party, but I didn't want to do an ugly Christmas sweater. I wanted to wear my Grinch sweatshirt but wanted to be a little dressed up too because we went to church, lunch and then straight to the party. I thought that the vest and shoes would be the perfect touches to amp up what was otherwise jeans and a sweatshirt.  I also tried out the choker/lariat trend but this one doesn't quite fit me like a choker. Oh well, I think it still worked.
 
13 more days! Are you ready for Christmas? Check out my gold and glitzy gift guide if you still need more gift ideas.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: