Monday, November 7, 2016

How to dress for fall when it's hot




Tee- Old Navy
boyfriend jeans- Loft  option  option
shoes- Target  option  option   option
bracelet- Alex and Ani  option  option
bag-TJMaxx  option  option
earrings- JCP  option  option
 
We had some weekend errands to run weekend before last and  the temperatures were back up to HOT. So how do you still feel a little like fall? Grab your loose comfy boyfriend jeans and throw on a fall colored tee.  (Yes, I have the same one in grey and I love it.) To elevate the jeans+tee outfit, add some cute flats and accessories. In this case, I went with leopard flats because leopard reminds me of fall. I don't feel completely dressed when I don't have on some accessory, so I have been reaching for this Alex and Ani bracelet a lot when I want to keep it low key but still have my "fix".
 
Hope you have a fabulous week!  Please know that I always appreciate your comments. It may take me while to respond or acknowledge them, but I do read them and treasure them.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: