Friday, October 21, 2016

Sweaters and suede pumps




Sweater- Loft similar
pants- Belk  option    option   option 
necklace- Loft  option  option
shoes- Target  option  option   option
bracelet- Alex and Ani  similar  option
eyes/cheeks- TheBalm Hot Mama
lips- Bobbi Brown nude
 
It's still not exactly sweater weather here but I thought I could handle this three-quarter sleeve lightweight sweater since I would be spending most of the day inside in the AC. I didn't photograph the best part- it has buttons up the back. It's also hard to see the detail of these pants, but they are a very faint purple and burgundy glen plaid. I thought this monochromatic look worked well with these faux suede pumps. I've managed to stretch the outfits a bit further with these pants than I thought I would.
 
Have a great weekend!
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: